I’d very much like to have the drag transition animation on my ASUS K501U (on the right) like there is on ASUS R541U (device on the left).
The ASUS R541U animation (wanted) is a responsive one. Depending on the speed with which I make the gesture I can affect the transition animation. And if I make a “short” gesture (move my fingers just a little) and release virtual desktops switching is aborted.
The ASUS K501U animation (“old”, unwanted) on the other hand is binary. If the gesture is “enough” virtual desktop gets switched. It’s exactly like using the keyboard shortcuts.
The main problem with it (beside looking worse) is that after I get to the last virtual desktop on each “side” (left/right) and try to move further there is no way to distinguish between reaching the last desktop and gesture not being recognized (on R541U with the drag animation there is this “bouncing” effect).
Would appreciate any help getting the transition like on R541U (device on the left).
Here, the effect again described in a blog post when this feature was released
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Làm cách nào để sửa lỗi máy tính không nhận usb boot khi khởi động?
- Geforce GTX 960 Overview ft. ASUS Strix GTX 960
- [GTX 950] in 5 games [ENG/RUS] (2019)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB: gameplay в 26 играх за 2017-2018
- Дешевая Видеокарта Asus GTX-750TI-FML-OC-2GB с АлиЭкспресс!!!Спор Как Администрация Смотрит Видео!!!