Please consider supporting PC Perspective and technical content through our Patreon:
Subscribe for more hardware videos!
Full story link:
Buy on Amazon:
The flurry of retail built cards based on NVIDIA’s new Pascal GPUs has been hitting us hard at PC Perspective. So much in fact that, coupled with new gaming notebooks, new monitors, new storage and a new church (you should listen to our podcast, really) output has slowed dramatically. How do you write reviews for all of these graphics cards when you don’t even know where to start? My answer: blindly pick one and start typing away.
Just after launch day of the GeForce GTX 1060, ASUS sent over the GTX 1060 Turbo 6GB card. Despite the name, the ASUS Turbo line of GTX 10-series graphics cards is the company’s most basic, most stock iteration of graphics cards. That isn’t necessarily a drawback though – you get reference level performance at the lowest available price and you still get the promises of quality and warranty from ASUS.
With a target MSRP of just $249, does the ASUS GTX 1060 Turbo make the cut for users looking for that perfect mainstream 1080p gaming graphics card? Let’s find out.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://rvcentennial.org/cong-nghe
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Làm cách nào để sửa lỗi máy tính không nhận usb boot khi khởi động?
- Geforce GTX 960 Overview ft. ASUS Strix GTX 960
- [GTX 950] in 5 games [ENG/RUS] (2019)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB: gameplay в 26 играх за 2017-2018
- Дешевая Видеокарта Asus GTX-750TI-FML-OC-2GB с АлиЭкспресс!!!Спор Как Администрация Смотрит Видео!!!